Compounding pharmacists are able to customize a prescription, in the best dosage strength and delivery format to meet the specific needs of each individual's requirements.
Variety of Delivery Methods
Our compounding pharmacist has a wide range of creative techniques to aid in the delivery of customized medications to specific areas of the body.
- Transdermal and Topical treatments are applied to and through the skin surface.
- Higher concentrations of certain anti-inflamitory medications may be achieved at the injury site without the adverse effects of taking the medications internally.
- Gels and Sprays may be compounded to allow the application of medication without physically disturbing the injury site - more suitable for burns and abrasions.
- Suppositories for internal application of medications for hemorrhoids.
- Medicated Bandages containing a specific dosage of medication allows for application of the medication and the protective covering at the same time.
- Penetration Enhancers may be added to promote better absorption of medications such as antifungal treatments.
Physical Supports & Rehabilitation Aids
We carry a broad selection of physical supports and rehabilitation aids such as
- Sport braces
- Cervical collars
- Wrist braces
- Canes, crutches, walkers & wheelchairs
- Raised toilet seats and bath seats
Whatever your sports related health care need, our compounding pharmacist will work with you to develop an application tailored specifically to your individual case. Please call or drop in for a free consultation.